An interview about the Night of Notables

When Tina was in Year 7 last year, she created an inspiring display for the Night of Notables. You can still see parts of her display on the walls of Room 107, because I was so impressed by her effort, depth of thought and research that I begged her to let me keep as much of her work as she could spare. Even though she produced such a wonderful presentation, she did not find the task straightforward or easy. She took quite a while to settle on her final choice of notable – Rosa Parks. Not content to find out about the woman alone, Tina was determined to explore that era of history as well, which is one reason that her display was so thoughtful and imaginative.

Listen to her interview and gain some great tips for your Night of Notables display.

I’m afraid Tina insisted on my photo being part of this project. She gave me no choice. As you can no doubt tell by her interview, she is very persuasive.

Incidentally, the header of the blog shows the beautiful tablecloth she made to represent the achievements and ideas of Rosa Parks, her chosen notable.